Not Recognizing Saved PNG or PDF Next Day

I'm getting this message ' The file could not be found. '   When I click on Show Details, I get this:

Application version: paint.net 4.1.6

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Thank You\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\Downloads\New Design PNG.pdn'.
File name: 'C:\Users\Thank You\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\Downloads\New Design PNG.pdn'
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
   at PaintDotNet.Controls.DocumentWorkspace.LoadDocument(Control owner, String fileName, FileType& fileTypeResult, ProgressEventHandler progressCallback) in D:\src\pdn\src\PaintDotNet\Controls\DocumentWorkspace.cs:line 3216"

I'm uploading these designs from Canva.com, and I created many of my past designs that way (in 2018) with no problems.  Is there something different, now?

7 minutes ago, LITMirror22 said:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Thank You\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\Downloads\New Design PNG.pdn'.

Looks like Microsoft Edge saved your image file into a Temporary folder that gets purged frequently.

You should have Edge download your images to a different folder.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Thank you @toe_head2001!  I went to 'choose where to save' on my browser and selected a folder I created.  Does that ring a bell as part of the process to keep my files?   If it helps, I'm on a Surface Go.  Sorry if this posts multiple times.  I've pushed Submit Reply a few times with no full response... lol, a Surface Go is not the strongest tool for all the madness I'm creating.  #babysteps