Sign in to follow this  
Hightlyze

How do I scale from the center

Recommended Posts

its like the rotate zoom option but you dont open it and i can scale it from the center. instead of pressing shift and scaling at the corner. i did it twice before by accident but i couldnt remember how i did it.

Edited by Hightlyze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just use the Rotate/Zoom tool. Leave every other control at the default setting and move only the Zoom control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2019 at 2:13 PM, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Just use the Rotate/Zoom tool. Leave every other control at the default setting and move only the Zoom control.

that's not  what i'n trying to ask...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ctrl + Mousewheel? This will zoom in or out using the pointer location as the center.

 

Be aware this does not affect(scale) the image, only your view of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2019 at 12:44 PM, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Ctrl + Mousewheel? This will zoom in or out using the pointer location as the center.

 

Be aware this does not affect(scale) the image, only your view of it.

not it either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea & I'm out of guesses. Come back to me when you have a little more to go on. Your description is a little....vague.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

No idea & I'm out of guesses. Come back to me when you have a little more to go on. Your description is a little....vague.

I'm guessing changing the selection with the center point being fixed and growing without moving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hightlyze said:

not it either 

 

In my opinion, the polite response would be to explain more clearly what you want to do. You're the one asking for help. It's not up to those willing to give you help to puzzle out what you mean by your vaguely-worded question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i believe its like scaling from the center like shrinking and expanding. im not exactly sure but its probably like that. i think that happened i cannot really remember.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this