Give me back the chm file please! Where is Tolerance?

I don't like the latest help format because I can't search for topics.

The PAINTBRUSH topic talks about setting the Tolerance to 75 but it doesn't give you a clue as to where you might find this setting. How about another link to THAT topic?

I'll be &^&^*@$ if I can find a Tolerance setting.

At least in the chm help I could search and I had a little hope of finding it.

Bad. BAaaaaaad!

Muddywaters

ok,, go to window>tools, if it is not already up there. on the far left, there should be a tool bar. at the bottom of the tool bar, there will be 2 big squares and 2 little squares, for the color. if you look above that, there should be a blue bar. that is the tolerence bar. click and drag to whatever you like :)

GadflyJrsig.png

ok,, go to window>tools, if it is not already up there. on the far left, there should be a tool bar. at the bottom of the tool bar, there will be 2 big squares and 2 little squares, for the color. if you look above that, there should be a blue bar. that is the tolerence bar. click and drag to whatever you like :)

OMG thanks so much, this had me totally lost too, lol.

OMG thanks so much, this had me totally lost too, lol.

no problem :D

GadflyJrsig.png