Fill Image with an anoter image

First of all, read the rules. You have posted this in the wrong forum. The Pictorium is a place to post your created works, NOT for questions about Paint.NET. A more suitable place for this would be General Discussion and Questions.

As per your question, you're looking for the Photo Flood plugin, use the search function to locate it.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

First of all, read the rules. You have posted this in the wrong forum. The Pictorium is a place to post your created works, NOT for questions about Paint.NET. A more suitable place for this would be General Discussion and Questions.

As per your question, you're looking for the Photo Flood plugin, use the search function to locate it.

Actually, I think he might be wanting something along these lines:

1. Make your selection.

2. Erase it.

3. Create a new layer.

4. Move it don.

5. Paste your image and move it until it is in the hole.

Actually, I think he might be wanting something along these lines:

1. Make your selection.

2. Erase it.

3. Create a new layer.

4. Move it don.

5. Paste your image and move it until it is in the hole.

Your way sounds easy but you could also use the clone tool :CloneStamp: if you only wanted a small section of a picture...