Can't DownLoad Pdn. Error Code:

Niiika

I Tried deleting paint.net so i can redownload it so my plugins will work but then this message appearead when i tried downloading it. Can some one help me please? :)

18595_b6ef6f65f4747592cd7dad425ee1cb1d

NewBie's Attack.. x)

I Tried deleting paint.net ...

That's probably it right there. Did you use the Add/Remove Programs control panel to uninstall Paint.NET, or did you just go and delete the Paint.NET folder from C:\Program Files? If the latter (deleting the folder), then things can get into a very bad, confused state.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

No. i Just deleted the program folder, but when i try deleting it on add/remove programs it says. : it says the same thing as if i tried installing it :(

NewBie's Attack.. x)

Yup, Now I will tell you why you had the problem.

As Rick posted you deleted Paint.NET and never really uninstalled it. You can't delete its files or program folder.

Paint.NET keeps its install information in your system registry. So even though Paint.NET is not there it thinks it is and wont let you install another Paint.NET untill the other one is removed. But in order to remove the other one from registry now, you have to use that tool I gave you.

So in the long run just remember to use Add/Remove Programs and not to delete anything from Paint.NET before doing that.