Paint.net documentation updated for 4.1.6

Ego Eram Reputo

Hey people,

Rick has just uploaded the latest round of updates to the paint.net documentation. Check it https://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/

Notable changes are a large number of new images, features and introduction of all new icons which Rick has lovingly crafted.

See?

image.png

I maintain the documentation, so please let me know if you find anything amiss. You can post in this thread or PM me. There are bound to be some improvements to be found in there somewhere 👍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

ShapesToolIcon.16.192.png has been shrunk to 32x32 like all the other tool icons when it shouldn't be in 1:1.

• Like 1

sig.jpg.7f312affa740bae49243c4439bc4a244.jpg

4 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

... let me know if you find anything amiss.

- When the browser window is wide enough (like 1920px), the History menu is wrapped to a second row.

0hOHRDm.png

- The page text talks about clicking the Unblock button, yet the provided image doesn't show the Unblock button.

dllproperties.png

• Like 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

15 hours ago, Zagna said:

ShapesToolIcon.16.192.png has been shrunk to 32x32 like all the other tool icons when it shouldn't be in 1:1.

Thanks Zagna - I'll look into that.

15 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

n the browser window is wide enough (like 1920px), the History menu is wrapped to a second row.

What Browser and what scaling are you seeing this with?

I use both Chrome and FF. At any scale neither drops History down to the second row. The screen checks should keep the font small enough to be on one row until the nav changes to a vertical list.

3 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

What Browser and what scaling are you seeing this with?

I initially saw the issue with Firefox, and then I double checked in Vivaldi. Both had the issue yesterday, but now I don't see the issue in either. 🤔

100% scaling.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 6:08 PM, Zagna said:

This is fixed in the next round of updates.