OotF#37~ A Guitar ~ Entries.

Pixey

OOTF_Template.png

Object of the Fortnight #37 –  "A Guitar - chosen by @MJW.  It may be any type of guitar, electric or acoustic. Here are some examples:

Guitars.

The deadline for entries is 2.00 PM EST (7:00 PM UK Time) on Saturday 6th April, 2019.

Please see the Countdown Timer for exact time remaining:

You may link to alternative versions, but they will not be part of your entry.

This thread is for posting competition entries only. If you are not posting an entry, please don't post here :)

If you want to talk about any of the entries, or ask a question regarding the competition, you can do so in the discussion thread found here.

Competition Rules:

1. Your entry must not have a background/backdrop/scene; just the object on a transparent canvas. Shadows and reflections are fine.

2. Your entry must be 100% made using Paint.net. Don't use another image editor. Don't use stock images/photos/textures (in full or parts thereof.)

3. Max dimensions are 600x600.

4. You may modify or replace your image until the deadline.

5. Three entries per entrant are allowed. Please make a separate post for each one.

New rule:   6. Upon a tie when winning, the person who hasn’t picked for the longest gets to choose the next theme.

Many thanks to @toe_head2001 and @DrewDale for launching and hosting the competitions in the past.  Previous competitions have included the following topics.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.