Multi-point line tool

^^ User wants a paint.net solution HyReZ - that's why they are posting here.

@KetchupKid - try this, it has six control points

Thanks, Reputo ... I've dowloaded RedOchre's updated plugin pack and have loaded and tried the Bezncurve. It's a little more complex than I wanted, but will use it until something simpler comes along. I really just want a Line Tool as exists now in Paint.Net, but with more mid-points. Until then, I'll use Bezncurve. :|

Ketchup Kid

13 hours ago, KetchupKid said:

Like Reputo says, I use Paint - don't want to change. But thanks, anyway.

I own Corel Draw and Photoshop and I also use Paint.NET for its ease of use, but when I need a process, tool or effect that it does not offer, I do not hesitate to use something that will get me where I need to go! To make It easier to get there; Simon Brown wrote a plugin called ThatOtherApp.dll. When installed it resides in the Effects/Tools options. To each his own and good luck to you! 🙂

Edited by HyReZ

Hi @KetchupKid

What you are looking for is a subcomponent of this plugin

Again - It may be a little too complicated for your needs, but demonstrates the endless line tools with control points that you might find interesting.

Straight, Cubic belzer and Cubic splines and 4 others with control points at every right click.

Hope this helps :)

• Like 1

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

20 hours ago, AndrewDavid said:

Again - It may be a little too complicated for your needs, but demonstrates the endless line tools with control points that you might find interesting.

Straight, Cubic belzer and Cubic splines and 4 others with control points at every right click.

Hope this helps :)

I have the plugin downloaded and will check it out. Thanks.

Ketchup Kid