Greek Translation - Ελληνικά

chrv80

Greek Translation! It has almost every word translated, but not everithing. In some cases I didn't know the translation and I couldn't find anything relevant. Any suggestions are very welcome! I hope that it's good enough! Current version I translated is 4.1.5.

To install it extract the resources file to paint.net installation folder, start paint.net, go to settings and choose greek.

Greek description:

Ελληνική μετάφραση! Δεν μετέφρασα τα πάντα, αλλά σχεδόν όλα! Δεν μετέφρασα ότι δεν κατάφερα να βρω μια μετάφραση ανεκτή, να έχει νόημα, μερικοί όροι αποδίδονται καλύτερα στα αγγλικά.. Αν έχετε προτάσεις για βελτίωση ή επιπλέον μετάφραση είναι όλα ευπρόσδεκτα! Ελπίζω να έκανα καλή δουλειά! Η τρέχουσα έκδοση που πήρα το αρχείο κ το μετέφρασα είναι η 4.1.5.

Για εγκατάσταση αποσυμπιέστε το αρχείο resources στο φάκελο εγκατάστασης του paint.net, ανοίξτε το paint.net και από τις ρυθμίσεις επιλέγετε Ελληνικά.

PaintDotNet.Greek.zip

• 1 year later...

Chrv80 γεια σου.

I would like to open the file they provide, the original PaintDotNet.Strings.3.resx or even yours, but the visual studio causes me an error that: cannot find the requested resource: 113. Do you know why this message comes out?

Thanks

Θα ήθελα να ανοίξω το αρχείο PaintDotNet.Strings.3.resx που δίνουν ή και το δικό σου, αλλά φορτώνοντας στο visual studio της ms μου βγάζει ένα σφάλμα ότι: cannot find the requested resource: 113.

Γνωρίζεις για πιο λόγο βγάζει αυτό το μήνυμα?

Ευχαριστώ

Thank you for your help,

I have find the file PaintDotNet.Strings.3.resx but if I try to open this file withe the  visual studio, causes me an error that: cannot find the requested resource: "113".

•  
Edited by ABK66

I have solve this problem but I see now with visual studio, a html file, without colums and lignes. I need your help with the visual studio. Thanks

<xsd:element name="value" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0" msdata:Ordinal="1" />
                <xsd:element name="comment" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0" msdata:Ordinal="2" />
              </xsd:sequence>
              <xsd:attribute name="name" type="xsd:string" use="required" msdata:Ordinal="1" />
              <xsd:attribute name="type" type="xsd:string" msdata:Ordinal="3" />
              <xsd:attribute name="mimetype" type="xsd:string" msdata:Ordinal="4" />
              <xsd:attribute ref="xml:space" />
            </xsd:complexType>
          </xsd:element>
          <xsd:element name="resheader">
            <xsd:complexType>
              <xsd:sequence>

I have not this page view

PaintDotNet.Strings.3.resx in Visual Studio

Edited by ABK66

You probably don't want to use Visual Studio.

Instead, get an account at https://Crowdin.net and then I can send you an invite link to join the Paint.NET translation project there. I can upload what you have already, as long as it's a RESX or RESOURCES file.

Let me know when you have a Crowdin account.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Hi Rick.

I have created a code in Crowdin but since I will be doing the translation for the first time now, I would like to tell me in detail how to open the .srsx file to do the translation from English to Greek. The user name is:  vspip    and language is: Greek

Thank you very much

Edited by ABK66

@ABK66, I just sent you an invite link for Crowdin.

No need to worry about opening up the RESX or the RESOURCES file, everything is done on Crowdin. No Visual Studio needed. I've already uploaded the file that @chrv80 provided, it just needs to be finished.

• Like 1

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

βασικά φταίω κ εγώ, στο πρώτο αρχείο π είχα ανεβάσει δεν είχα συμπεριλάβει στο resx αρχείο που είναι προς επεξεργασία από το visual studio! για το crowdin δεν ξέρω αν χρειάζεται! εδώ υπάρχει zip με τα 2 αρχεία, resources και resx! το resx ανοίγει με το visual studio προς επεξεργασία!

My fault, this upload has the file needed to be edited!

pdn greek 415.zip