Sign in to follow this  
CitizenFoffie

Any easy to install plugins that can center things

12 minutes ago, toe_head2001 said:

I can't open .ddl or put it in the effects  folder successfuly.
I've found all of those plugins and tried to download them but none worked, I need one with a installer, because when I do copy it into the effects folder the download cancels.

Edited by CitizenFoffie
frogot to add

The last link:-

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/8375-drop-shadow-and-other-effects-krisvdms-plugin-pack-updated-2010-10-26/

is for the Vandermotten plugin pack and there are both installer and, later, 'loose' pack versions. The Object Align is what I wanted it for and since it has been installed I've used it a lot. I wish I'd found it or one other other alignment tools earlier.

I think some people may have forgoten that with any Paint.net plugin you will get a message (see below) when trying to copy any new .dll directly into a program's folder. If you have full admin rights just click Continue but if you do not have those permissions you may not be allowed to do that. I guess that is what CitzenFoffie is talking about. The installer version is required when you do not have those privileges.

screenshot.3.png

Edited by IHaveNoName