• OOTF_33a.png
    • cookie-1.png
    • newtreecookie.png
    • 600x600bearcookie2.png
    • birdcookie.png
    • 29-Dezember2018-Gingerbread-Cookies.png
    • plain-reindeer.png
    • Gingerbread-Cookie-OOTF-Entry.png

The Poll is now open for the Gingerbread Cookie Competition. It will remain open until Saturday 12th January, 2019 till 2 pm EST 7 pm UK time.

World Clock.

And the Winners are:

1st Place is @MJW with 8 votes :trophy:

2nd Place is @Pixey with 7 votes :trophy-silver:

3rd Place is @lynxster4 with 6 votes :trophy-bronze:

Congratulations to everyone!  All the entries looked good enough to eat.  No doubt about that 🍪

• Like 1

Congratulations to @Pixey and @lynxster4 for their excellent work! Thanks to Pixey for hosting!  I also want to welcome @ScrapbookWithPDN, whose entries were most impressive, both in conception and execution. I particularly liked the flamingo.

I should also thank my sister-in-law, who gave me the bath rug from which I shamelessly appropriated the design; along with, of course, the unknown artist responsible for the original image. (Just to be clear, I didn't use the image from the rug. I drew the outline with the Line/Curves tool, based on the rug.)

• Like 1

That was fun!!!! Clearly, @MJWyours was, hands down, the best design and nicest one. That's why you won. 🏆You've got a gift and talent for design.  🎨

@PixeyYou did such a great job hosting this. You really did. I hope you continue to host many more to come.

Everyone did such a great job!! So much talent around here.

• Like 1