ScrapbookWithPDN

Lydia's Gallery - My Tiny Christmas Gift to the PDN Community

Hi, everyone. I hope I'm doing this right.

Merry Christmas.

Sample2.jpg

This is a gift to anyone who would like it. The image showing is just a sample with two photos in it. It's an 8"x10" (easy for home printing, if anyone wanted to) layout that you put your photos behind. Just slip two photos behind the two frames. It's just a .png image and also 300 dpi, so to use it, just drag it down to a 96 resolution canvas size if you want, or print it out in 300 resolution. Either one.

There's an additional text that says "Ya Filthy Animal", from Home Alone. It's in the layer .pdn files. You can also put whatever names or last name or words on the car, if you use it. I'm sure some of you can add a lot more fun to the layout because of your awesome PDN skills and creativity.

Oh, and, made entirely using Paint.Net, of course. 😁

Click here for the 8x10" .png single image download

For anyone wanting the layers, I saved them, also. I think there are 16 layers. You can use them, move them around, do your own thing with it, add to it, etc.

Here's the zip file for the .pdn layer files.

Everyone be safe and have peace.

Sincerely, Lydia

Edited by ScrapbookWithPDN
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

What a wonderful compilation @ScrapbookWithPDN you really know how to display images so well.  Hope you have a lovely Holiday Season

holiday-elf-smiley-emoticon.gif

Very sweet of

Spoiler

I'm trying to figure out how to simply reference another forum username, that shows in a blue rectangle, like above...so I don't have to quote the entire other person's post. I've looked on the forum for how to do various forum functions and still haven't found it. I'm not here all the time so I feel kind of....like a visitor rather than a resident. 🤥....Maybe it's a button in the control panel above? I don't know. I've even forgot how to post something and use the "hide" feature. Maybe it's that eyeball icon?

Pixey and Lynkster, that's very sweet of you to write. ....LOL, as you can tell, I've at least TRIED to figure out how to reference someone's user name...

Thank you, ladies. That was very kind of you.

Hi @ScrapbookWithPDN.  To get the blue box you just type the @ key and as soon as you then begin to type the person's name, you will get a drop-down box and then you click on their name.

To post something which you'd like to be hidden:  Type out the text, or whatever, then highlite it and click on the eye (spoiler).

Spoiler

reindeer-sleigh-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

Oh, GOSH @Pixey THANK YOU SO MUCH!!.. very appreciative of it....I can't delete the extra one...and I had to type the text first then go in and add the @ box thing to have it where I wanted it because once I add it, I can't type anything afterwards. I think it might be a flash update issue...You're so sweet. I'm trying, LOL! @Pixey