Reptillian

Reptorian's G'MIC Code Workshop

Added projects to my own g'mic community fork. Also, my g'mic community fork has been updated.

https://github.com/Reptorian1125/gmic-community/projects

These are the list of projects to do.

Recreate all of MadJik plugins with extension - Permission has been given by MadJik to reverse-engineer those plugins. Ask MadJik if you want confirmation.

Create g'mic gossamer - Create my own version of gossamer. No reverse engineering has been done.

Update modular_formula - N/A

Update Pseudo-ECB script - See Joan Rake's G'MIC Pseudo-ECB. I am upgrading that.

Edited by Reptillian
  • Like 1

Minor update, 2 of my projects has been closed. I completed modf, and I have managed to make rep_tfrac more maintainable. modf calculates the result the fastest way I can get it to.

For Projects reference:

1.Add support for custom palette for Autofill Coloring Book
2.Upgrade Construction Material Texture
3.Recreate all of MadJik plugins with extension - Permission has been given by MadJik to reverse-engineer those plugins. Ask MadJik if you want confirmation.
4.Create g'mic gossamer
5.Create my own version of gossamer. No reverse engineering has been done. - See Joan Rake's G'MIC Pseudo-ECB. I am upgrading that.

Note - modf is basically the g'mic version of Image Modulo Toolkit I have made for Paint.NET.

Pull Request Link -

https://github.com/dtschump/gmic-community/pull/239

Edited by Reptillian

Here's some new changes.

Some of my filters have been moved to Distortions and Rendering. Nebulous is under Rendering now. The only fixes that would be needed to them are cosmetic fixes basically as in better description/grammar and forgotten credits (distortions part needs attribution which I will do even if I mentioned who did the original version @Asmageddon Prince before). They don't have bugs otherwise.

Thorn Fractal has been upgraded. Now, you can insert custom alternating formula. 

EDIT: Definitely here. Refresh filters.

Edited by Reptillian
  • Like 1

I have made a new filter named Majority. Yes, it operates on the very same principles as the one MadJik has made, but extended. It has arrived by the way.

Edited by Reptillian

It been a while since I have been into this thread, but now I got something thanks to @Creed31 that indirectly gave me the idea.

New Filter - Rectangle-Square Fill

I will be finishing up the image mapping version of tomorrow or two, and immediately push it by then.

Edited by Reptillian
  • Like 1