How to Install Plugins ×

G'MIC (03-12-2024)

null54

Hi, just for information: Tonight paint.net crashed again after I used stylize. I will keep my hands off Stylize in the future,

but I think there is a problem between Paint.net and Gmic, at least with some users.

<3 @DrewDale

Good to see you back on the forum! A wonderful creation. Thank you for sharing this with us! 🍰

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

12 hours ago, lifeday said:

Hi, just for information: Tonight paint.net crashed again after I used stylize. I will keep my hands off Stylize in the future, 

but I think there is a problem between Paint.net and Gmic, at least with some users. 

Please post the crash log.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

4 hours ago, lifeday said:

Enclosed the crash report. I looked at it this morning, but I don't really understand it.

You are running version 1.5.2 the latest version is 1.5.3.

I made some changes in 1.5.3 that should help me locate the cause of the crash.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

Thank you so much for your help. I will take some pictures with stylice (gmic) throughout the day.

Would be great if it works.
 I write late in the evening about the result today for your info.

Tks and greetings

Hello Dear @lifeday!

Besides Stylize the others are also worth a try. Makes also really fun. Great outcome. 

Thank you for sharing this with us! 🍰  

Have a nice weekend, (rep. point comes tomorrow).

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Dear @Seerose,

thank you for your comment. All the other nice plugins in gmic I have tested extensively and realized wonderful results. But it wasn't very hard, so I started stylize, because I couldn't do that at first. Thanks to Pixy stylize worked in Paint.net and from then on I practiced again and again, because also applies: without diligence no price :-)))) 
Have a nice evening and greetings from Hamburg

kombination_verschiedener_gmic-filter.jpg

• Like 1

Updated to the March 11 2019 pre-release build of G'MIC 2.5.0.

File version updated to 1.5.5.0.

• Upvote 1

PdnSig.png

25 minutes ago, mackenzieh said:

Where is the updated version of gmic? 

It is included in the downloads linked to in the first post of this thread.

PdnSig.png

On 3/16/2019 at 12:18 AM, null54 said:

It is included in the downloads linked to in the first post of this thread.

Thanks. The updated version is now 2.5.3 in case you're wondering.

https://gmic.eu/

Edited by mackenzieh

Updated to G'MIC version 2.5.4 and added high-DPI icons.

File version updated to 1.5.8.0.

• Like 2

PdnSig.png