null54

G'MIC (10-26-2019)

19 minutes ago, Elvis Hbpbgrtnk said:

It not worked. I copy both dll and full folder into effects and restart PDN. Same thing and it stuck at old version. Also there was no prompt.

Do you have a screenshot of your Effects folder?

3 minutes ago, Elvis Hbpbgrtnk said:

Maybe you send message just as I edit with fix.

OMG it having a millyin things in it! How long it take to make all that? Is you 1000 years old?

He didn't make those filters, he just made g'mic accessible. Check the Testing Section, those are the vast majority of filter creators, and including myself. I made ~30 filters myself.

Edited by Reptillian

Is this plugin compatible with Pdn 4.1.6?

I run Pdn on a stick. It is not installed in the computer.

Exception details:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PaintDotNet.AppModel.IClipboardService' from assembly 'PaintDotNet.Core, Version=4.106.7016.38074, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

at GmicEffectPlugin.GmicConfigDialog.GmicThread()

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Edited by NSD
Added exception details.