Is there a lazy way to make postcards?

sweller

I use the 7-step process posted on Lifewire for greeting cards to make crude postcards. It takes me awhile, but I can muddle through and achieve usable results. The problem  for me is it takes a toll on my arthritic wrist, so I looking for any way to streamline the process.

Does anyone know of a macro or batch processing way the drop four (correctly and pre-formatted) images onto an 8-1/2x11 template and have them fit in the four pre-defines spaces?

Does this make sense? Am I making it more difficult than I need to?

Well... poo.

Is there anything else that can do it?

EDIT: Selecting the images and printing is a Contact Sheet sort of world's.  But it leaves a huge border. 

Edited by sweller

Thank-you very kindly, Folks

In what I can only describe as  a classic (Duh!) senior moment, I pondered whether the software Nikon (ViewNX 2) gave me with my camera would do what I wanted. It does. And very well. Not quite, but almost perfectly.

Greetings sweller,

You can use Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Power Point, and Publisher to do what you are requesting. There are Office templates as well as Avery templates designed to create postcards.

• Like 1