Sign in to follow this  
Code_Ember

DeviantArt Community

I really doubt that. I can bet my life on that there's AT LEAST one person who'd like to make one's day miserable.

That is so right. dA actually stands for deviantAssault, not deviantArt. I made my account just to terrorise and make other peoples lives miserable.

I'm not saying everybody there is kind, there are always mean people. I've been there for 2 years and no one's ever been rude or mean to me. Just be nice and you'll be treated nice.

I have been on DA for one and a half year now, and have only meat nice people. But then I don’t venture out into the entire community. I gees that I have become part of a grope of people who kind of have gotten to know each other.

I have seen things on DA I don’t like, but then another page is always only one click away. No need to be rude.

As ASH said, let’s not make this into a tread about how forum A is better then forum B. Or, how forum C sucks. I have seen that kind of talk turn really ugly in other places.

there is arguing and there is fighting. I think you mean to say debating... which sticks to facts and doesn't degenerate to name calling, one upmanship, and all that sort of rot.

:wink:

Remember if you give bad on a site you will eventually get back 10 fold what you've dished out.

Here we only expect good ,,, doesn't mean you can not dislike a person's art but you definetly do not in any way downgrade someones effort. I would say that is the same at DA. if you want to navigate thru their site.

ciao