picture configuration

YonderBeyonder

So I created a drawing on paint.net, I clicked saved and then i continued. It brought me to the configuration page but i didn't like it so i clicked the "x" button. I went to check my files and on the quick access page, the drawing which i did not like was there. I tried to delete it but u can't delete stuff on the quick access page. When i opened the file it said file could not be found. Is there a way of deleting the file? And yes i did open the file location i searched the name but it said no files found. Now, I have a useless file in my pc. The picture can't be accessed and neither can it be deleted. Would be really helpful if u could help me

Edited by YonderBeyonder

Perhaps it's a Cache problem?  If it's gone it should be gone.  Perhaps the PDN was saved in a folder you weren't aware of :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

7 hours ago, YonderBeyonder said:

I created a drawing on paint.net, I clicked saved and then i continued. It brought me to the configuration page but i didn't like it so i clicked the "x" button. I went to check my files and on the quick access page, the drawing which i did not like was there.

Confirmed.

Closing/Canceling (without saving) the 'Save Configuration' dialog will still cause an MRU entry to be created that appears in the Start Menu and Taskbar Jumplist.

It can be removed though. Just right click on the entry, and click "Remove from this list".

To be fair, those MRU entries automatically created by Windows when the 'File Open' and the 'File Save' dialogs are used.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab