Need Help Cleaning An Image

Greetings Zuhan,

Cleaning up the design would probably take as much time as doing it over.
The design is simple enough and you can use the design as a  guide layer to build on top of!

Many elements of the design can be located with a Google image search; if you  are not keen on creating graphics.

The font looks similar to Cooper or Coolsville.

Circle Text Plugin:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/16347-circle-text/

Circle Text Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM2QSncYpTE

Edited by HyReZ
Added content.

Hi @Zuhan and Welcome :)

You could try to remove the white background - Magic Wand the White and then hit delete.  Then use the AA's Assistant Plugin a couple of times.

Also, you could start from scratch and make it over in Paint.net.  All you will need is a skull image of your choice and save it before you begin.  I made a quick video of how to do this.  I made a few mistakes capturing it, as I thought I'd reduced the canvas size of my desktop :(  Also, I forgot to check which music was playing :doh: and hope it's not too risque for the forum :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

34 minutes ago, Pixey said:

Hi @Zuhan and Welcome :)

You could try to remove the white background - Magic Wand the White and then hit delete.  Then use the AA's Assistant Plugin a couple of times.

Also, you could start from scratch and make it over in Paint.net.  All you will need is a skull image of your choice and save it before you begin.  I made a quick video of how to do this.  I made a few mistakes capturing it, as I thought I'd reduced the canvas size of my desktop :(  Also, I forgot to check which music was playing :doh: and hope it's not too risque for the forum :)

Yo, that legit lol. I'm still a little new to paint.net and learning as I go. What plugins do you have that you used for it?

I should have said - silly me ?

I used this Plugin for the Circular text.

I used Outline Object from @BoltBait's Plugin Pack found here.

Here are two for Align Object:  One and Two.

Here is how to Install Plugins.

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Sorry, I edited my last post after I forgot to include that.  There are two options, of which either can be used.  I used the first one here.

30b8T8B.gif

6 hours ago, Pixey said:

Sorry, I edited my last post after I forgot to include that.  There are two options, of which either can be used.  I used the first one here.

Thanks for the help. I was able to finish it in a couple hours. Here is my finished product (my father really liked it)

Busted Belly Banner 6in.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2