BoltBait's Plugin Pack for PdN v4.2.12 and beyond (Updated July 16, 2020)

BoltBait: 

I located you and 4 others who also have plug-in packs from this website: https://www.guidingtech.com/paint-net-plugins-2019/. I know a good bit about how to go into C Drive to run my older design software in Compatibility Mode...  However, these files are strange to me and not all of these packs came with Installers. Only 2 that I could locate. Yours was the only one recently updated. Most were last updated 2014, 2016, 2018. I'm honestly uncertain about both folders (FileType, Effects) and wonder if there are a few which belong in the opposite file!! I can't email you, but could you email me with "Verifying folders" in the Subject line so I know it's you? As you are a coder and moderator, I know you could look through both quickly and see anything that might be in the wrong folder.

My email is: <snip>. I would appreciate this small kindness and would gladly pay for your time via your Donate button if you could get these two straightened out for me. Let me know if you have the time to do this favor. Thanks!

~Laura Shinn Designs

author/designer/formatter

39 minutes ago, LSDesigns said:

I located you and 4 others who also have plug-in packs from this website: https://www.guidingtech.com/paint-net-plugins-2019/.

I'm glad to see that they aren't hosting the plugins themselves but are pointing users here to the Paint.NET forums.

41 minutes ago, LSDesigns said:

I'm honestly uncertain about both folders (FileType, Effects) and wonder if there are a few which belong in the opposite file!!

Just create a thread HERE and show us pictures of your two folders (showing the entire window, so we can see the path, etc.) and someone will help you sort things out.

There's no need for payment for technical support.  However, if you enjoy my plugins, I'm always willing to accept a donation (as are other plugin authors and Rick Brewster the author of Paint.NET itself).

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game