BoltBait

BoltBait's Plugin Pack for PdN v4.2.10 and beyond. (Updated February 23, 2020)

1 minute ago, vvye said:

I'm having a strange issue where Color Balance settings aren't applied properly: when I hit OK in the "Color Balance" dialog, the brightness and contrast settings are applied to the image, but the color settings revert to normal with no change to the image. (Can provide a screencap or something if needed, but I'm taking no special steps to produce the error.)

I recently switched to Windows 10, and I got the latest version from the first post. Not sure which of the two updates broke it. (It definitely worked as recently as a few weeks ago.)

Is anyone else having similar issues?

Yeah, I'm seeing some funny behavior with my latest Color Balance plugin (the one in this pack).

I'll post a fix in about 4 hours from the time this message is posted.  Hang tight!

On 4/1/2020 at 11:48 PM, vvye said:

I'm having a strange issue where Color Balance settings aren't applied properly: when I hit OK in the "Color Balance" dialog, the brightness and contrast settings are applied to the image, but the color settings revert to normal with no change to the image. (Can provide a screencap or something if needed, but I'm taking no special steps to produce the error.)

I recently switched to Windows 10, and I got the latest version from the first post. Not sure which of the two updates broke it. (It definitely worked as recently as a few weeks ago.)

Is anyone else having similar issues?

I'm having same issues for a few days now the color sliders work as normal, but once you hit OK for the changes, it reverts back to the original image 😕

On 4/1/2020 at 3:48 PM, vvye said:

I'm having a strange issue where Color Balance settings aren't applied properly: when I hit OK in the "Color Balance" dialog, the brightness and contrast settings are applied to the image, but the color settings revert to normal with no change to the image.

Here is a fix:

ColorBalanceFix.zip

I'll include this fix in the next build of my plugin pack. But, for now, just download from this post and install the normal way.

• Upvote 3