BoltBait

BoltBait's Plugin Pack for PdN v4.1 and beyond. (Updated December 1, 2018)

I managed to reproduce the 'color balance', 'tint', 'temperature', 'curves' and 'saturation' adjustments in Python.

Now that I know which mathematical transforms are done when 'playing around' with the PDN sliders, I can develop a more optimized implementation.

It just strikes me that all of these adjustments are performed in the sRGB domain (so the perceptual linear domain) and not in the RGB domain (colorimetric linear domain). I'll play around with some color transformations in the linear domain and compare the results, see which performs best...

Thanks a lot for your help...

Thanks for your work. Only wanted the Temperature plugin, but your installer ignored my checkmark and installed everything. Tad bit annoying.

Replicate by running BoltBaitPackInstall49(dot)exe from zip folder, clicking "None" at top to deselect all fields, then check Temperature/Tint. Accept the license agreement and click Install. Despite having only one box selected, it installs everything.

It shouldn't do that.  I'll check it out.  Thanks for the report.

EDIT: I checked the functionality of the installer and was not able to reproduce the bug you reported.  Everything seems to be working as designed on my system.

While the installer is processing the list, it does iterate through all files, it is not actually installing the unchecked items.

@paiget777 ... this may help.

Always remember an Object Effect needs transparency around it to work.  

object-shadow.png

I like to run this type of effect on a duplicated layer of the object you want to run a shadow on.  

This way you can play with Opacity at a later stage.  But that's down to person choice

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bevan said:

Thanks for the awesome tools and hope things are cool in your world.

Thanks!

Things have been really tight for a long time, but they're starting to turn around.  If my luck holds out, I should be OK soon.

• Like 1

Hi ! Thank you for this amazing work.

I use these plugins since a few months and it's very useful.

I recently reinstalled Paint.NET and all of my plugins but I don't understand something with the Gradient/Outlined Text tool : I can only use the plugin with the basics Microsoft fonts, no more with my custom fonts. I reinstalled Paint.NET one more time and it changes nothing... Don't know why ! Thanks a lot for your help ! 😁

z49t.png

Sorry, but not all fonts are compatible with the plugin.

The plugin requires fonts that are compatible with GDI+ (the graphics library that I'm using in that plugin).  Those fonts include TrueType, but not OpenType or PostScript fonts.