i got this error message...

brufo

System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.
   at System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(Stream stream, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement, Boolean validateImageData)
   at PaintDotNet.Data.PngFileType.OnLoad(Stream input) in D:\src\pdn\src\PaintDotNet\Data\PngFileType.cs:line 114
   at PaintDotNet.FileType.Load(Stream input) in D:\src\pdn\src\Data\FileType.cs:line 496
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Eval[T1,TRet](Func`2 f, T1 arg1) in D:\src\pdn\src\Base\Functional\Func.cs:line 158

i got it after an attempted file i tried to load that did not exist (assume it got deleted, i do not know how), i was only able to open it with the 'open recent' menu, but it didnt work because there was no file in the directory. i added an 'index.png' file inside where it was before it disappeared, and tried to open recent it again, and it came back with a shorter error message, which was this. this image is extremely important, how can i fix this?

please help, it would be greatly appreciated,

thanks,

brufo

"Open Recent" will not open a file if it was (a) deleted, (b) moved or (c) renamed.

Possible solutions (a) Like @toe_head2001 suggested, look in the Recycle Bin,

(b) Search the file name with File Explorer to see if you can find it in another folder

(c) Check all image files in the folder you think you saved in case your file was renamed by mistake.

Xkds4Lh.png