When using a brush use pressed ALT to switch to colorpicker!

Please make improvement to brush and pen! When using a brush/pen i want press ALT to switch to colorpicker!

when alt released - return to brush or pen with picked color

I often adjust images with brush and there are many regions to adjust with nearer pixel's color

switching by clicking on a toolbox is terrible

Edited by vvx

Color pickers shortcut is K. 

Also, in the tool settings for the Color Picker you can specify that it will switch back to the previous tool after you pick a color. So with that option selected, you can be using the brush, hit "K" to pick a color, and it will automatically switch back to the brush after the pick. The setting can be specified in the Options window, so it's the default.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Also, in the tool settings for the Color Picker you can specify that it will switch back to the previous tool after you pick a color. So with that option selected, you can be using the brush, hit "K" to pick a color, and it will automatically switch back to the brush after the pick. The setting can be specified in the Options window, so it's the default.

it's not really easy and handy to press more than 1 keys, one of which (K) placed on the other side (right side) of keyboard

i mean it

Edited by vvx

Example?

On a standard PC keyboards there are Shift, Ctrl + Alt keys on both sides of the keyboard. If you haven't got one you should consider it. They are cheap.

On 8/31/2018 at 10:44 PM, MJW said:
15 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Example?

On a standard PC keyboards there are Shift, Ctrl + Alt keys on both sides of the keyboard. If you haven't got one you should consider it. They are cheap.

you didn't get my prev message

Edited by vvx