Add GIF Into a Still Image

fveitsi

1) import gif using Midora's Plugin. (rename extension to .agif)

2) upsize canvas.

3) Add background and combine by using this command in layer properties: // background

4) Export to animated gif.

MEg7GoT.gif 

69unju0.gif

1 hour ago, dipstick said:

1) import gif using Midora's Plugin. (rename extension to .agif)

2) upsize canvas.

3) Add background and combine by using this command in layer properties: // background

4) Export to animated gif.

MEg7GoT.gif 

Thanks, but I didn't get it to work. :(

I installed these plugins:

GIF Animation Creator FileType plugin

PNG Animation Creator FileType plugin

Animation Viewer Effect plugin

Then I renamed .gif -> .agif and I opened it with PDN. That's it. I don't get it how to add that background or combine those two images. lol

Edited by fveitsi

@fveitsi Please make sure you have downloaded this animation Plugin by Midora found below.  Please read his instructions carefully, as they go into Effects and File Type folders.

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/31629-animated-images/

Also ...... be aware that there may be copyright infringements when downloading other peoples' work.

Here is how you import the banana into PDN.  Have a background image saved already before you start in a folder on your desktop.

• Like 4

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I was thinking of posting a video, but it's a pain posting videos on this site. Glad you posted one instead, Pixey. I was a bit disappointed though, you had your mic turned on but never spoke. I was curious what you sound like... 

• Like 2

69unju0.gif

On 8/28/2018 at 7:55 PM, dipstick said:

I was thinking of posting a video, but it's a pain posting videos on this site. Glad you posted one instead, Pixey. I was a bit disappointed though, you had your mic turned on but never spoke. I was curious what you sound like... 

I didn't realize that the video mic was on, until I played it back and heard my husband's efforts at building a bookcase in the background.  As for my accent, well .... the English think I sound American and the Americans think I sound British but @Woodsy , whom I've spoken with on the phone, says I sound slightly South African, which makes sense as I lived in Central Africa for 22 years ?.  @Woodsy BTW said he <3'ed it ?

@welshblue Well, you sure understood my directions - glad I was of help.  Pity the original poster hasn't been back yet ?

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

<3 Dear @Pixey!

I'm so impressed with your video. Therefore made two gifs at once. Once again, thank you very much. Big Big Hugs. 

catcats.gif

pinguin.gif

• Like 3

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

7 hours ago, fveitsi said:

@Pixey OMG, Thank you very much! ?

YAY @fveitsi - I'm so glad you came back and saw this :)  Thank you!

Wow!  @Seerose & @welshblue I'm happy to see you having fun with this ?

@welshblue I will assume the banana is a boy ? :lol:

30b8T8B.gif

• 8 months later...