Pinta plugins

ada_a899a

3 hours ago, ada_a899a said:

how use "brush factory" that maked for paint .net in pinta project codes

This is a question that would be better answered on the Pinta project forum.

Some parts of Pinta may have been adapted from Paint.NET 3.36, but is cannot use Paint.NET plugins without rewriting them to use its plugin API.

Even if Pinta used the same plugin API as Paint.NET 3.36, it is unlikely that plugins built for Paint.NET 3.5.x and 4.0.x would work without modifications.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

15 minutes ago, null54 said:

This is a question that would be better answered on the Pinta project forum.

Some parts of Pinta may have been adapted from Paint.NET 3.36, but is cannot use Paint.NET plugins without rewriting them to use its plugin API.

Even if Pinta used the same plugin API as Paint.NET 3.36, it is unlikely that plugins built for Paint.NET 3.5.x and 4.0.x would work without modifications.

I would appreciate if you add the brush factory plugin to Pinta. I will send both of the source code for you.

Edited by ada_a899a

This is a Paint.NET forum, not a Pinta forum. 

I'm pretty close to banning you, ada_a899a. First it was asking about disassembled source code of Paint.NET, and now asking us about coding for Pinta? You need to learn how to do your own work.

Closed

• Like 1

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

• Rick Brewster locked this topic