web site template - where to start?

bogdan

Hi all,

I've been using Paint.NET for about 1 year but only when it come to write tutorials for my applications I created/modified at work. Pretty much low level editing and nothing more.

I just want to start creating my own site templates with Paint.NET since I really like it. Any guides, perhaps a tutorial on creating site templates with Paint .NET?

ps: I've searched the forum but couldn't find a topic like this. If I missed it please post a link to it.

Thank you,

bogdan

• 2 months later...

Haha, i wonder that to! what should the resultion be on a website template and so on why can't anyone that know that make a tut or something? :lol:

FireejiZer.png

Simplicity ftw!

Paint.Net is an image editor/enhancement tool, not a website creator. For website templates you'll need to know (X)HTML and CSS and find a tool to edit them (try PSPad - it's free).

If you're talking about creating the graphics for websites, the best advice I can give you is to download a free template and then replace all the graphics with your own creations which should be the same size as the image you're replacing.