BoltBait

Show Yourself, Redux!

On 1/26/2019 at 6:11 PM, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Nothing like I expected. Truly. I'm hard-pressed to explain how I did picture you. Bearded giant?

You imagined an angry Berserker type 😋  I can't wear a beard ... it makes my head look upside down - and some would say the smile is pretty rare

On 1/26/2019 at 7:21 PM, lynxster4 said:

I pictured someone running around in a kilt?

A bit draughty in Wales for every day use ... I have worn one to weddings.  Never ended well ...

On 1/26/2019 at 11:37 PM, TrevorOutlaw said:

dang, you have put on some weight from the last time I saw your photograph with your lovely wife

... smooths out the wrinkles mate.  She's looking younger and prettier as I get more decrepit  ... and boy - more salt than pepper there on you  😀

Bald never bothered me - grey depressing as hell

On 1/26/2019 at 8:34 PM, Pixey said:

You remind me of Yul Brynner

I was bullied at school for looking slightly oriental ... I had the last laugh when I turned 16 ... peroxide blond and eyes that could take eye liner got the girls 😜

( ... It was the 80's ... )

@xod ... I always thought you were younger for some reason .. brooding good looks there ...

@dipstick ... Almost exactly as I imagined - definitely a man who knows his way around a toolbox ... if I still drank and the US would let me in, a few beers would be cool

On 1/27/2019 at 8:48 PM, Lloyd said:

I must say I never expected @welshblue to look like he does either.

Every time I look in the mirror I'm still shocked 🤣  (Not in a good way)

We can't stop the clock mate, but I'd say distinguished looking there

What's surprised me is what a mature bunch we are here ... and most of the men still got your hair ... must be good water you're drinking.

Apart from me and @HyReZ ... and you're lucky to have a good shaped head for shaved to really suit

@Woodsy ... don't be so hard on yourself ... pain isn't the best beauty treatment ...and dogs are the most loyal 😉

A few months ago I had a bad relapse and couldn't shave my head or face for weeks.  Beard and hair sticking out at different angles, not knowing if they wanted to be dark or white. My wife and I were in a shop and a drunk stranger came up and said to me, "You must be built like a stallion or stinking rich because you're punching well above your weight here"

My wife's reply.  "He's neither and have some respect ... he's care in the community"

speechless

Edited by welshblue
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Nice to see faces to posters on here, most not what I would imagine. 

Not the happiest of bunnies these days, but here is an updated (candid) taken by my eldest girl Svea.

9pF6X4u.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nitenurse79 said:

...but here is an updated (candid)...

You're beautiful! I wish you understanding your family and friends!

• Like 1

:arrow-up: sweet @ReMake says it best.  You are beautiful and it's sad to know you are not happy.  Hopefully this changes really soon <3

• Like 1

Nitenurse79, you are very beautiful. Hope you get out of the funk you're in and live life to the fullest. Wishing you happier times.

• Like 1

Hoping things pick up for you soon @nitenurse79 ... I swear you're looking younger -  you don't look old enough to have an 'eldest' that age 🙂

The ladies are the roses amongst us thorns, chaps 🌹

• Like 1

Welcome back, @nitenurse79. Hope your life gets better soon 💖

5 minutes ago, Seerose said:

I didn't understand exactly. Is that you or your daughter? 

Her eldest daughter took the photo t2766.gif

• Like 2

On 2/9/2019 at 10:59 AM, nitenurse79 said:

Not the happiest of bunnies these days

TheCode.jpg

• Like 1