Jump to content

how do people make abstract appear in there pics ?

Recommended Posts

These are called 'brushes', these are like regular brushes, but instead of a dot, they contain a figure such as lines/curves or other structures you might see in pictures.

At PDN forums you probably might find work done with brushes which are converted from Photoshop.

And the answer to all of your troubles ..

Click Me!



Yes, I'm a fan. ;]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...