paint.net 4.0.21 is now available

43 minutes ago, Pratyush said:

When new update is expected? Is it something big as it took four and half month wait ?

Don't hold your breath waiting for the next update.  I will be a while.  And, it will mostly be performance improvements and bug fixes.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

• 4 weeks later...

On the download paint.net page. The only option that works is the windows store. Then it wont let you download a version for win7. You only have the option for win 10 and you have to then buy paint.net from them. I've not seen any news to say paint.net will require to be bought from now on.

jimex2.png

@Jimez I have just checked the site for the "Classic" PDN download and it is working fine.  Please try this link:

https://www.dotpdn.com/downloads/pdn.html

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

My OS is windows 10. I have been working with the latest version of Paint.net 4.0.21.  I  inserted a color photo. After I have modified it, I select print. The next window appears with the photo and other options. But the photo is not in color.  If I continue and execute print, the photo is printed without color as well. Did I not do something correct before I selected print?

thanks

2 minutes ago, softstep said:

My OS is windows 10. I have been working with the latest version of Paint.net 4.0.21.  I  inserted a color photo. After I have modified it, I select print. The next window appears with the photo and other options. But the photo is not in color.  If I continue and execute print, the photo is printed without color as well. Did I not do something correct before I selected print?

thanks

This is a problem with the way your Windows is configured, not with Paint.NET.

You should post your question in a Windows support forum.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Glad you got it working ....... I went ahead and tried it myself, and I may as well show you my result.  It does show up the Printers when you select print.

canon_printer.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.