Can I add items to shortcut Tools menu (the drag one) ?

Heartfelt thanks to Admins / developers of amazing Paint.net  B) I'd like to move the Cut and Paste tools to the "dragging" tools shortcut menu.. (& switch out others). I've not been able to locate this topic - few reasons incl working  quicker using just the mouse (not keyboard) I have trouble w my left hand, so it is bit of mouse scroll up to click Copy / Paste.. no real biggy, just thought I would ask in case there is a way to customize the movable tool selector? tx a bunch & Happy New Year all 

thanks for the quick reply! okay. ( it's that I've difficulties to use my left hand, so, unfortunately, the keyboard shortcuts are less viable.) So,  I have to use just my right hand.  Well, again, not real important question. .I've been using this super program for 5 years - time flies - and this is 1st time posting. Just curious about it. tx again very much!  ;}

Zagna !  this is such an exciting idea - I'd not had your 'lightbulb' thought - as well have not known of that mouse.  Oh my, how very kind of you - here you had to look that up, then post the photo...  I am stopping what I am doing to go straight away to amazon .. tu tu ! Off to a great start for new year already...  >>wink<< !

12 minutes ago, AllMyRenderings said:

Zagna !  this is such an exciting idea - I'd not had your 'lightbulb' thought - as well have not known of that mouse.  Oh my, how very kind of you - here you had to look that up, then post the photo...  I am stopping what I am doing to go straight away to amazon .. tu tu ! Off to a great start for new year already...  >>wink<< !

The mouse in the photo is ROCCAT® NYTH , similar ones are Corsair Scimitar or Logitech G600.

There are many more mice that have differently shaped extra buttons, be it a grid like that or

31hgurobI9L.jpg.94d3eaa3d0e7c369d37df96474f3706d.jpg

surrounding the resting thumb like this Steelseries Rival 500.

• Upvote 3

sig.jpg.7f312affa740bae49243c4439bc4a244.jpg

Anyone manufacturing a model for lefties that's any good?

20 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Anyone manufacturing a model for lefties that's any good?

Leftie MMO style mouse?

Seems there's only 1, Razer Naga 2014 Left Hand edition. Out of stock everywhere.

Then there's ambidextrous Roccat Kova Pure Performance that has 3 buttons on both sides.

66 mice with 2 buttons on the right.

• Upvote 2

sig.jpg.7f312affa740bae49243c4439bc4a244.jpg

2 hours ago, welshblue said:

Easier and cheaper to configure your existing mouse to a South Paw ?

The thumb buttons on the mouse would be on the wrong side. You'd have to use your pinkie finger. :lol:

• Like 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Thanks for the replies...

it is my right hand that is the "good" hand ~:hand-left: so thankfully the regular right-hand mouse is what I use ~:mouse-left:

I've checked Amazon and yep, will read reviews...   8-}    

Great thoughts :lightning: guys, I'll follow up with the mouse and let you know what I can accomplish 

click-click :hand-up::hand-up:   !

• toe_head2001 changed the title to Can I add items to shortcut Tools menu (the drag one) ?