How do i fill a Marquee/Rectangle ?

10 minutes ago, IRON67 said:

I am now over 50 years old, dude and I see, wether someone has meant, what he said or not. All the *sigh*, lol, lmao and xd's can't fool me.

And i'll be fully honest with you: I'm quite new in designing stuff with the computer im just drawing for maybe 4 years now

Edited by Siaro

1 minute ago, toe_head2001 said:

Maybe because you explicitly used the word horrible. There's no ambiguity there.

It's worth the time learning how to articulate yourself. I will save you much grieve in life due to misunderstandings.

I would also recommend taking the time to use proper grammar and spelling in your sentences. You will get a lot more respect, as people will be more assured that they can have an intelligent conversation with you.

It was just first impression cause it looked so outdated, huge sorry again :glum:

Just now, Siaro said:

It was just first impression cause it looked so outdated, huge sorry again :glum:

If you honestly feel that way, there's no need for an apology.

I say things are horrible all the time, but I specifically explain why.

So, if you're going to assert something, you'd better be able to back up your claims or opinions.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Just now, toe_head2001 said:

If you honestly feel that way, there's no need for an apology.

I say things are horrible all the time, but I specifically explain why.

So, if you're going to assert something, you'd better be able to back up your claims or opinions.

I messed up sorry, wont happen again, i'll behave.

1 minute ago, welshblue said:

Some of the Galleria entries go back to 2008 ... 9 years ... I guess that's old in computer years so you've got to admire the works from then and all the way through to now

As someone honoured to have some pieces there ... even I'll say, some not my best works ...  it's not nice to read what you said, so that's why people jumped.

It was insensitive  not malicious, I get that.

Hope im forgiven :(