How do i fill a Marquee/Rectangle ?

Just now, IRON67 said:

That's another image editor. Maybe there is a online documentation or help forum ...

Ikr but i didnt found anything about that in affinity photo and the ppl on its forum are quite inactive and the program is much more complex :C

Just now, IRON67 said:

If you don't find enough informations about a IBM-compatible computer would you ask in an MAC-forum?

Nope but i think here are a lot of expirienced ppl that use multiple programs and may know some stuff about them.

Okay. I can only speak for myself, but I have never heard about this software before and I use multiple image editors and other software since about 20 years. The time when I was installing new software every week is over since more than 10 years.

Edited by IRON67

37 minutes ago, IRON67 said:

Okay. I can only speak for myself, but I have never heard about this software before and I use multiple image editors and other software since about 20 years. The time when I was installing new software every week is over since more than 10 years.

Which software do you use mainly ?

2 hours ago, Siaro said:

Oh okay, no "advanced" software ?

*splutter* What?? You're gotta be kidding me! Have a look here https://forums.getpaint.net/forum/41-galleria-the-paintnet-art-gallery/

33 minutes ago, Siaro said:

This stuff looks horrible and outdated xd

You are clearly not competent enough to make such rating. Play with your advanced software and learn to make a research if you are unable to handle your advanced software.

Just now, IRON67 said:

You are clearly not competent enough to make such rating. Play with your advanced software and learn to make a research if you are unable to handle your advanced software.

*sigh* Wasnt meant like that lmao

Just now, welshblue said:

... but came across as it tho

Look through the Galleries then tell us you back up the 'horrible' part of the  statement.  There's a lot of cool, very well made stuff there

That's for sure dude ! Of course you can make great stuff with your software ! Thats why i use it lol why did everybody pick it up like that tho :x

3 minutes ago, Siaro said:

*sigh* Wasnt meant like that lmao

I am now over 50 years old, dude and I see, wether someone has meant, what he said or not. All the *sigh*, lol, lmao and xd's can't fool me.

Edited by IRON67

Just now, IRON67 said:

I am now over 50 years old, dude and I see, wether someone has meant, what he said or not. All the *sigh*, lmao and xd's can't fool me.

Well im not that old yet and i still use these little things in my sentences on forums. Still, i like paint net and it wasnt meant offensive at all towards the people that created the stuff in the gallery and the delevopers of the program it self. Should probably build the sentence else here, sorry for offending you ppl !

5 minutes ago, Siaro said:

... why did everybody pick it up like that ...

Maybe because you explicitly used the word horrible. There's no ambiguity there.

It's worth the time learning how to articulate yourself. I will save you much grieve in life due to misunderstandings.

I would also recommend taking the time to use proper grammar and spelling in your sentences. You will get a lot more respect, as people will be more assured that they can have an intelligent conversation with you.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab