PranavJH' Gallery

PranavJH

Hello all, I tried clone stamp tool on an image and it works great! This is how it looks now.

Maldives.thumb.jpg.8cfaa446c3fa91a91c4d4366565c7508.jpg - Without clone stamp         Maldives1.thumb.jpg.5b21c0d4e6c17733cc029a18a16a4aee.jpg - Clone stamp tool 

12 hours ago, Seerose said:

<3 @PranavJH! Very nice car, more of that  B) . Thank you for sharing. :cake: :coffee:

6 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

Very nice @PranavJH....you'll be a pro in no time!   :)

Thanks for the lovely words :D I didn't expect so many comments in such a short time! 

You guys made my day!

Started adding bodykit to the supra, I traced the lines on the Nissan GT-R Liberty bodykit and added it to the supra. I am working only on the rear-end right now. I want to ask a question, instead of tracing the lines of the bodykit from another image, is there a tool which I can use to just cut&paste the parts and then manipulate them? 

Here's the image:

Supra.PNG.16eebf72b03ff9c3e84c96358d5080fc.PNG

Edit : can anyone help me? I don't want to trace the parts of one image and then copying, pasting and editing it. Is there a tool or plugin to just cut the part I want and then pasting and editing it? For some reason I can't figure out how to use the lasso tool. So, any alternatives? 

Edited by PranavJH
Needed help
  • Like 1

Nice Logo you made <3 Do you live in the Maldives?  If so - lucky you :lol:.

Perhaps you should try TR's Alpha Cutter to cut out parts?

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

25 minutes ago, Pixey said:

Nice Logo you made <3 Do you live in the Maldives?  If so - lucky you :lol:.

That logo is not actually my creation :P A friend of mine who lived in that resort for a few days loved it and recorded a few videos of him going through the resort. He wanted to upload the video and didn't have a good thumbnail, so based on his choice, I added the logo and made changes to it :D

Thanks for the suggestion and your kind words :)

Edited by PranavJH

36 minutes ago, welshblue said:

Have you tried this method https://www.isimonbrown.co.uk/cutting-out-images/

For manipulating the skirt and arches etc the Distort This plugin may come in handy, as long as there isn't too much discrepancy between the donor image you're transplanting from

Toyota fans will be pulling their hair out with you for putting Nissan parts on  :P

Ninja'ed by Pixey with another option 

BTW - Have you seen what could possibly be the new Supra ?  Almost worth getting divorced for ... if the concept becomes reality

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a29160/bmw-toyota-magna-steyr/

Yeah I have downloaded the plugin. Will try it later

Yes I have seen the supra. God darn, Toyota loves to tease its loyal fans :P I think the headlights and taillights are used from the FT-1, maybe? 

I shouldn't have used the parts from Nissan's number 1 car right now :lol: I didn't know there was a rivalry between Toyota and Nissan fans, they both make good cars. 

I have heard that the new supra is being developed with BMW, is that true? I hope they improve the JZ engine and use it for the new supra too. If not, atleast an engine which can be heavily tuned like the JZ. 

Thanks for the suggestion and your kind words! 

Edited by PranavJH

56 minutes ago, welshblue said:

Looking forward to how you do the image - there's only  rivalry between serious fan boys ... imagine going to a BMW meeting with your car looking like an Audi

LOL, that would be funny as hell

To he honest, I myself am looking forward to finishing the supra sooner. I will keep uploading images everytime there's a major change. 

Thanks a lot for your support! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks to @welshblue and @Pixey! I used the plugins and method you both suggested and now the part looks like it was on the body from before, well not actually like it was an original part, but it looks way better than what I tried yesterday!

Thnaks.PNG.42ee093b9191ce712d37e05891e63bdb.PNG

Edited by PranavJH
  • Like 4

Quick update : I know I haven't been active for the past few days and that's because I have been busy studying for exams. Don't think I have given up on editing the pic, I do edit for about 30 minutes per day. Won't be posting any images until I my exams get over. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/9/2017 at 2:56 AM, welshblue said:

You've picked a difficult project fair play.  It must be difficult to marry up and blend in.  Love the flair of the arch

Are you going to put different rims on ?

Yeah, I am going to add different rims on it, one which suits this supra. 

Exams are over (for now).

Still working on the car, for now, I think this image will do for it. 

Sorry, it's not related to the actual picture I am working on.

new.PNG.79482d1cff507e3ed7f6a906a8f0bcf5.PNG 

15 min is all it takes to manipulate an image like this.

• Like 3