PranavJH' Gallery

PranavJH

I am a beginner at making graphics. At first I used photoshop, I felt it was too complicated for beginners, so after searching for good alternatives, I decided to try paint.net. This software is awesome! I managed to make a text logo for myself by referring to some youtube videos. 

This is my text logo I made:

https://imgur.com/a/3b5n2

Width : 800 pixels

Height : 800 pixels

Resolution : 96.00 pixels/inch

File size : 584 KB

Edited by PranavJH
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, welshblue said:

Nice concept, and the colouring works well

- maybe a bit more care when using the line tool ?  You can see where they cross etc.  Zooming in to draw them would help you see where they meet 

... but great first image - you'll go far unless you keep going sideways ... :D

Yeah, I messed up a bit with the lines and the layers. Thanks for the suggestion! 

I am currently working on a new banner for my youtube channel, hope it turns out well

I will post the image on the forum before I use it as my banner

Once again, thanks for the suggestion!

Have a good day/night

@PranavJH - Welcome to the forum :D.  I like the colors and the text in your Logo.  Like @welshblue says, some work on the white lines is needed.  I would try the Outline Selection plugin, instead of the line tool.

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

43 minutes ago, Pixey said:

@PranavJH - Welcome to the forum :D.  I like the colors and the text in your Logo.  Like @welshblue says, some work on the white lines is needed.  I would try the Outline Selection plugin, instead of the line tool.

Yeah, just installed the plugin pack, It's really good! Thank you for the suggestion!

Have a good day/night

9 hours ago, welshblue said:

don't be surprised if the Mods merge your threads.

Done.

@PranavJH - why not rename this thread to indicate it is your personal gallery?  If you edit the first post you will get options to rename the thread.

• Like 1

Hello again! I edited one of my favorite pictures to my preferences! Any of you following dragon ball super here will know Goku Ultra Instinct. I added glow and a few other changes to make it look like Majin Goku Ultra Instinct.

Have a look at it and comment what you think about it

Link:

https://imgur.com/a/vEiCo

Thumbnail (after)

Bc39ehh.png

Edited by PranavJH

Very nice @PranavJH :D

By the way - if you copy the last 7 digits from the Imgur code - in this case " rFbiaml " then go up to the tool bar and click on that black box :arrow-up: with the green dot then add the 7 digits to that box and you will get a nice Thumbnail like this:

rFbiaml.png

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Just now, Pixey said:

Very nice @PranavJH :D

By the way - if you copy the last 7 digits from the Imgur code - in this case " rFbiaml " then go up to the tool bar and click on that black box :arrow-up: with the green dot then add the 7 digits to that box and you will get a nice Thumbnail like this:

rFbiaml.png

Yeah, will do it right now

On 11/25/2017 at 11:00 PM, PranavJH said:

I made changes to the picture I edited today, here is the link 

Link:

https://imgur.com/a/rELx0

Thumbnails:

Before - chIcc4E.png                 After - XdVhKfv.png

Should I make changes to this picture? Comment below 

Edit : Reworking on the image again, I am just enjoying it! I am not working on it full-time, but might share the image by this weekend. Just don't expect too much from it :P

Edited by PranavJH
  • Like 2

Edited the pic in 1 hour, this is how it looks right now. I am going to add a bodykit to it :

supra.thumb.jpg.298675bef3b71163b21e541aee79c4ae.jpg - Edited                      vehicles55.blogspot.com-Toyota-Supra-HD-Wallpapers-white-back-rear-side.thumb.jpg.db83b4c0de73d2f74e0e468b10423a25.jpg - Original

Ignore the carbon fiber on the side-mirrors. I know it looks ugly with this color combination. Will fix it by the time I add a bodykit to the supra

Edited by PranavJH
Made the anti-lag flames look a bit realistic
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, welshblue said:

Not so much a guess ... Women I will never understand - but cars I know like the back of my hand.  Plus, I love Japanese sports cars ... especially Evos.  I miss mine

Nice job on the edit.  I like the way it's added a photography style of it's own.  The flame is a nice touch - have you tried a small bit of Motion Blur on it ? 

Yeah I did. It was my first time, I learnt it by reading some of the articles in this forum and youtube