Sign in to follow this  
RMSTITANIC

Space Art. (and my other work's of art)

20 minutes ago, RMSTITANIC said:

and then this happened while doing Rotate and Zoom in the layers menu.

Is that a bug report, or are you just sharing a cool looking outcome?

It's kinda cool. I might have that as an art.
The angle was at 90 degrees, so I think what is happening is that it is trying to render a 2d plane at a view where it is edge on, but it can't it try's to render 91 degrees; though it freaks out cause it can't do that.

7 hours ago, RMSTITANIC said:

He has no legs...

Well, tg for that...I thought they got hacked off.  ;)

Hi! I'm Beta0. Nice to meet you, @RMSTITANIC:)

I've noticed you're a fan of Hello Neighbor and BatIM (Bendy and the Ink Machine), both unusual, indie horror games and very popular in YouTube. :O I like your style. Very simple and seems inspired by pixel art. It reminds me a bit of Carrots and Cream, an unsettling food-based game. Plus, I see very good progress on your works about them. :]

Spoiler

About jagged edges, I get it. I admit that working with them it's easier. I tend to do it, especially with large works so I can select and work on specific areas without worrying about crisp lines. I, then, resize the work into something smaller. That way, the jagged edges are no more. X]

Now, back on topic. XD I really like your recent work. I don't know why, but glitch-like and colorful works draw me in. So beautiful. :]

Ok, maybe not that big.

L9Eq20M.png

I thought I would quickly revisit one of my old arts and make some changes to it to make it look a bit better. This brings back memories.

• Like 3