Space Art. (and my other work's of art)

RMSTITANIC

Your planet looks awesome (and you didn't use Planetoid or Shape3D, either, which is impressive). Your black hole picture, however, made my jaw drop; I had to show my husband, and he was also impressed.

I've been obsessed with the Titanic since Robert Ballard found it when I was a kid, so I look forward to your images!

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

26 minutes ago, RMSTITANIC said:

Also, why is it that my max file size for posting images on this thread is going down? It used to be around 5 megabytes, now it's 1.84. 

Your personal quota is filling to capacity as you upload attachments to the forum. Most people host their images on a third-party service, like Postimage or Imgur.

You can manage your attachments here:

https://forums.getpaint.net/attachments/

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Shift all the images you have attached to the forum to an online hosting site (like those mentioned above). Then you can delete the unused forum attachments.

To get your images to show up here, post the URL for the image (from the hosting site) in the forum post.

We have a button in the editing toolbar which makes Imgur uploads particularly easy to manage. See this post....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Like the Titanic image you made @RMSTITANIC:cake:  :coffee:     Welcome to the forum!  :)

Edited by lynxster4