Difficulty with OpenRaster plugin

I'd like to keep my projects in sync between Paint.net on windows and Pinta on Linux. I couldn't get Pinta to support .pdn so I'm now trying to get .ora supported by Paint.NET. I thought this could be achieve by simply downloading a plugin from <software pirates> and pasting it in FileTypes folder in the Paint.net folder.

When I did so I noticed a new save option though when selecting it and trying to save an image in .ora it would give me this error message:

An I/O error occurred when writing this file.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.86.0.518, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.86.0.518, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73'
   at OpenRaster_Filetype.OraFileType.OnSave(Document input, Stream output, SaveConfigToken token, Surface scratchSurface, ProgressEventHandler callback)
   at PaintDotNet.FileType.Save(Document input, Stream output, SaveConfigToken token, Surface scratchSurface, ProgressEventHandler callback, Boolean rememberToken) in D:\src\pdn\src\Data\FileType.cs:line 293
   at PaintDotNet.Controls.DocumentWorkspace.<>c__DisplayClass250_0.<DoSave>b__2() in D:\src\pdn\src\PaintDotNet\Controls\DocumentWorkspace.cs:line 2984
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Try(Action f) in D:\src\pdn\src\Base\Functional\Func.cs:line 174

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

What should I do about that?

24 minutes ago, Turon said:

by simply downloading a plugin from www.Software Pirates.au/Features/Effects/Plugins/File_Types/

You can get malware by simply downloading from there. =O

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/28270-megalo-virus/

24 minutes ago, Turon said:

What should I do about that?

Download the plugin a reputable source, and not a scumbag's website.

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/20984-openraster-filetype/

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

And please delete everything you downloaded from the software pirates. They have viruses in them.