How do you disable the paint bucket click point?

Peekuhcheew

To make the box disappear, hit Finish in the toolbar, just above the canvas. It's at the right side, by the green check mark. The way it works is, clicking the Paintbucket causes the little square, along with the Move arrows to appear. You can then use the mouse to move the box around, using the move arrows. The box specifies the location to where the fill will start. The fill completes when you either do something like start another fill, or click Finish. There's no way to make it do something different, and you get used to it (at least I did).

6 hours ago, MJW said:

To make the box disappear, hit Finish in the toolbar, just above the canvas. It's at the right side, by the green check mark. The way it works is, clicking the Paintbucket causes the little square, along with the Move arrows to appear. You can then use the mouse to move the box around, using the move arrows. The box specifies the location to where the fill will start. The fill completes when you either do something like start another fill, or click Finish. There's no way to make it do something different, and you get used to it (at least I did).

What bothers me is that I had to keep doing it. An option is suggested so I don't have to keep pressing the finish button. Enable Finish atomically makes the small box disappear while Disable Finish is for dragging the color box to fill.

disable finish.png

Edited by Peekuhcheew

57 minutes ago, Peekuhcheew said:

What bothers me is that I had to keep doing it. An option is suggested so I don't have to keep pressing the finish button. Enable Finish atomically makes the small box disappear while Disable Finish is for dragging the color box to fill.

You can certainly start a new thread suggesting that feature be added to the tools settings. I suspect quite a few users would like it. Whether it would be implemented is another matter.

You can use the Enter key to Finish an action instead of clicking, if that helps any.

2 hours ago, MJW said:

You can use the Enter key to Finish an action

This quickly becomes second nature....