Jump to content

Is there a 'distort/skew' feature/plugin?

Recommended Posts

First: Thanks for paint.net. I am so tired of Adobe owning this market and it's great to see an alternative to things like the Gimp.

Secondly: Apologies for asking a question that I'm guessing has been asked before. I can't seem to find a SEARCH option for the forums...

Finally, the question: is there a distort/skew tool in Paint.NET or available as a plugin? The functionality typically is to allow you to create 4 handles on a selection (one on each corner) and drag them independently. It's typically used to do 'fake' perspective on an object. For instance, applying text to a picture of a box/package taken at an angle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...