lynxster4

Air Bubble Stained Glass

Thanks @Pixey that version worked.  Sadly this is all I could come up with, I got lost at some steps and certainly got lost when highlights and shading were mentioned. I also couldn't remove the thick grey line no matter what.  Will perhaps try again another time.

LieXb66.png

• Like 3

Nice outcome @mottoman     I posted a Dropbox link in the tutorial instructions for the current version of Fuzzy Edge Detector.

Josh's link on his plugin page isn't linked to the right file!

I referenced hippiechos' tutorial on highlights and shading and provided a link to it...it's in the tutorial.  It's simply adding (2) separate layers, naming one 'highlights' and setting the blending mode to 'color dodge' and naming the other one 'shading' and setting the blending mode to 'color burn'.  Using shades of grey and the paintbrush tool, you will be able to highlight or shade parts that you desire to make them stand out.  I don't know what happened with the grey lines, but your bubbles came out good! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Got it! This is a reproduction of a suncatcher that hung in my mother's living room window when I was a small child. (Unfortunately, it fell and broke one day while she was cleaning the windows.) Thanks, dearest @lynxster4, for the memory; I always loved this piece.

QKIbeqq.png

• Like 7

On 30/10/2017 at 11:59 AM, lynxster4 said:

This tutorial is a bit addictive, isn't it??   :P

Not that I've got an addictive personality much ... but yeah.

I've been asked to make a logo for the local Football Team's site ready for next week and this tutorial was the first thing that came to mind

Needs a bit more thought ...

poppy.png

@LionsDragon and @mottoman ... 2  really nice renderings.  Goes to show how different colourings make an image

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Great start @welshblue    Instead of your irregular fade, how about Red's Grad Galore with 5-pointed star, maybe angled, rendered on a color dodge layer

to act as a highlight on the crosses?   :)

On 10/30/2017 at 7:14 PM, mottoman said:

Unticking outline layer gave me this result:  Also Edge detect (fuzzy) although installed .dll where it should go, is not showing up in paint.net 4.0.19 using windows 10 fall creators update.

what.jpg

I see nothing wrong with this screenshot

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:03 PM, lynxster4 said:

Thank you EER.  I'm so glad you like it!   :)

Seerose, Seerose, Seerose.....I love it!!   <3   Bart and I go way back.  It's an inside joke between me and my oldest son.  Thank you for sharing it!   :cake:

And sincere thanks to @hippiechos and @Djisves for reps!  <3

Hi Folks 

I am new here, just wanted to say what beauty images. 

Kindest regards

Roger the Dodger

• Like 2

<3 @Roger the Dodger:star:

Welcome to Our Forum! I wish you a lot of fun. 

If you're bored, or if you don't know what to do, here's the best medicine. 👍

Thank you again for your compliments. :cake: :coffee:

2 minutes ago, Sakana Oji said:

Does (2) mean you have to apply the plugin twice?

Yes...apply AA's Assistant twice.   :)