hans19

Fujifilm X 100 F plugin for RAF

hans19    0

Hello. I am new here. Can me anyone help to find a plugin for this camera to Import RAF (RAW) files to paint.net. The existing plugins i found here do not work and open only White and black lines.

Thank you so much.

Edited by hans19

hans19    0

thank you both. i tried, but it does not work.

...................any other idea?

Edited by hans19

toe_head2001    868

The plugins mentioned above use dcraw. I think you need to contact Dave about supporting the X100F in dcraw.

Alternatively, you can boot up a GNU/Linux VM, and use the darktable software, which does indeed support RAW files from the X100F.

hans19    0

thank you. but i am not so experienced that i want a virtuell machine. I have windows 10 on my computer. has anybody an idea how to open my raw (RAF) from my new fujifilm x 100 f in paint.net by installing a simple plugin? would be great.

null54    211
On 8/28/2017 at 11:59 AM, toe_head2001 said:

The plugins mentioned above use dcraw. I think you need to contact Dave about supporting the X100F in dcraw.

I was able to load one of the X100F RAW samples from http://www.photographyblog.com/previews/fujifilm_x100f_photos/

using dcraw 9.27, but the image appeared darker than the sample images on the same page possibly due to dcraw not having color data for the X100F.

4 hours ago, hans19 said:

has anybody an idea how to open my raw (RAF) from my new fujifilm x 100 f in paint.net by installing a simple plugin?

You could use the Adobe DNG Converter to convert your X100F raw images to DNG which is supported by dcraw.