SOTW# 171 - Snail - WINNER.

Pixey

Sotw#171 - Snail on a Leaf.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. You may vote for 1 entry this week.

• W8uVMGV.png
    • btFqUMr.png

The Snail on a Leaf Competition is now open for voting.  It will be open until Saturday 12th August, 2017, until 2 pm EST (7 pm UK). 

World Clock

Edited by Pixey
poll is closed

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

And .................. the Winner is @MadJik with 6 votes :trophy:.

A close 2nd is @Pixey with 5 votes :trophy-silver:.

Congratulations @MadJik and I'm disappointed that there were no other entries :/.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Voting period over already? That week sure went by quickly. Sorry, I forgot to vote this time. I couldn't decide which entry to vote for, so I decided to decide later. My pace was obviously too snail-like.

Congratulations to MadJik's and Pixey for their clever, amusing, and well-executed entries.

Congratulations to both @MadJik& @Pixey. Your entries were as @MJWsaid clever, amusing & well-executed. 

A close comp. Shame there wasn't more entries. My cousin was visiting from Germany so I spent every second I could with her.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012