welshblue

Spider Man Text

Very nice tutorial @welshblue!   :)   Easy to follow...I went a little overboard with the cobwebs.  Thank you and welcome back!

I have read and/or used many of your tuts over the years.   :beer:    :D

spiderman.png

Edited by lynxster4
re-hosted image
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Oh. My. Goodness...am I dreaming here? This is SO cool! Welcome back! I've learned so much from your tutes!

This looks amazing btw. I think I'm gonna have to give this a try!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello, welshblue, and thanks a lot for the new tute!appl.gif

I've learned a great deal of PdN from several of your tutes, so I'm glad to see you back on the forum and hope you stayhi.gif

• Like 1

@lynxster4 ... Thanks.  Glad you found it easy to follow.  Great result and nice glows you've got going on ... not sure if anything Spiderman related can have too many cobwebs.  The real things I'm not so sure about.  In fact the only thing I've got a phobia about is spiders.  Ugghhh

@LionsDragon ... Thanks.  Cool name.  Being Welsh I'm partial to Dragons.  

Dreaming ?  I dunno about that.  Some people who know me tend to use the word ... nightmare.  I'm glad you've found the old tuts useful.  Looking forward to your take on it

@Maximilian ... Thanks.  Like I said to LionsDragon I'm glad you've found the tuts useful.  But biggest thanks should always go to the plug-in authors ... I've always crunched plug-ins until something pops up.  

@AndrewDavid ... Thanks.  Nice take on the tut.  Not sure I've ever trusted a man who wears his underpants outside his trousers.  Or I've just met some really dodgy people :/

Have you tried Drop Shadow under the text ?  I think that could make it 'pop'.  You've given me an idea though, maybe make this a superhero text 101 tutorial ?

@Seerose ... Thanks.  Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.  BTW loving your blonde jokes in the comedy thread

-----------------------------------------------------

Any suggestions what else this style could be used for gratefully received.  The 'glow' that using Red's TG Angle brings to an image is something I'd like to explore further

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

<3 @welshblue!

I promised to try it. There is my result. That was really fun, great tut. Thank you very much for your effort and time. :cake: :coffee:

27Oktober17.png

Edited by Seerose
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1