Pixey

How to make a Glassy Vase

Hi @mackenzieh - A PDF will get attached shortly.   Meanwhile you should be able to download here: 

Edit:  EER added a PDF.

Edited by Pixey
took out link
  • Like 1

Great job on the resurrection of this tut Pixey! It always has been one of my favorites.

• Upvote 1

Stellar @Pixey !   Wonderful tut.   <3      BTW...what's the difference between 'Like' and 'Upvote'? Do people get their reps no matter which one you choose?

***also, there is an awful lot of blank space at the end of your tut....maybe the forum software needs tweaked?

Edited by lynxster4

2 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

***also, there is an awful lot of blank space at the end of your tut....maybe the forum software needs tweaked?

Those were ordinary linefeeds. I'm not sure why they were there. It may have been the recent forum upgrade. I removed them.

• Like 2

<3 Hello Dear @Pixey and @Ego Eram Reputo

When I click on the instructions the pictures are still small.
Also in the PDF file the pictures are small.
Is it possible to watch the instructions big?

Hi @Seerose - I will edit the tutorial and make them clickable again, but the PDF will then have to be redone as well ..... perhaps later🕤

• Like 1

@Pixey! I'm an old granny. My eyesight is no longer what it was,  the magnifying glass didn't help either. :) Thank you very much for your answer. :cake: :coffee: 

2 hours ago, Seerose said:

@Pixey! I'm an old granny. My eyesight is no longer what it was.

Me too smileys-skelette-837082.gif

I've fixed the thumb nails.  They should work now :D

• Like 1

The PDF is showing up with full-sized images. Have you changed the zoom level of your PDF viewer?

• Like 1

Hi, Pixey,
I click on the thumbnail, I am redirected to the Postimage page, where I download the image in normal size.
Thanks for this way, especially since I would also have to copy these pictures from the PDF. The downloaded pdf-file will now be used by me as a template.

lifeday

• Like 1

@lifeday I'm so glad the thumbnails were of help to you.  Because there are so many images in this tutorial, I did not use bigger sizes.  I can check with Admin to see if it would be okay to change them to a bigger size.

Hi Pixey,
For me the thumbnails with their forwarding to the Postimage page are a good and useful help. The second, more difficult way will be, the meaningful translation, in order to be able to rework the vases. 😅
Have a good night!

lifeday

Edited by lifeday