How do you alter handwriting on a piece of paper? - Helllpp.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out here...

I've been using Paint.NET for a while now.. and I've always wondered... is it possible to actually alter the handwriting on a piece of paper, seen in the image?...

Let's say for example, I'm holding up a note... I'll use this image as a prop. -

yep-1.jpg

Am I able to change the letters "GARV" on the paper, to something like, "CAKE" or "JOHN" or "AUSTRALIA" ?

Matching the handwriting of "GARV" isnt a huge plus, but making the altered word look realistic, as if it were written before the image was taken.

Is this possible? - If so, can anyone show me, or explain to me how it is?...

Thank you sooo much in advance. I really want to progress my technique in editing.... If it wasn't a huge hassle, I'd love for someone to do me a favor & actually alter the letters to the word I want, instead of me trying to. But either way, Ill be happy!

Hope to hear from someone soon! <33

Use clone stamp to cover the letters, then either type it in with the text tool or use mouse or drawing tablet to "write" it in.

Or you can use the line tool as I've done. (check attached image)

And if and when some letters are close enough, like G --> C just clone stamp out some parts and make the G into a C.

R into a K.

2868_75e88175f0af0040ed4806e44a7c2aed

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Use clone stamp to cover the letters, then either type it in with the text tool or use mouse or drawing tablet to "write" it in.

Or you can use the line tool as I've done. (check attached image)

And if and when some letters are close enough, like G --> C just clone stamp out some parts and make the G into a C.

R into a K.

Ooo!... Well I haven't really got the hang of it completely yet...

Btw, do you know of any threads that have a Clone stamp tutorial... or a tutorial for this kind of edit?

And one more thing... seeing as you made one with Cake... Which was an example for mine. Is there any chance you can make one with "Teenhut" instead of Cake?

Sorry if it's a hassle... but I would really appreciate it!... If I had known you were going to actually do one, I would have mentioned it before...

<3 :]

Press F1 while using Paint.NET will teach you all the basics.

To learn about clone stamp goto http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/en/CloneStamp.html

Since I've made cake for you already... :)

I've reused the letters ee & t.

And change the ic into a u.

The 1st T and nh was made using the line tool.

See attached image.

Next time, you will have to try it on your own ;)

Good luck!

Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum.

2868_12a00d135d300f662fad25b14f647c97

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Press F1 while using Paint.NET will teach you all the basics.

To learn about clone stamp goto http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/en/CloneStamp.html

Since I've made cake for you already... :)

I've reused the letters ee & t.

And change the ic into a u.

The 1st T and nh was made using the line tool.

See attached image.

Next time, you will have to try it on your own ;)

Good luck!

Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum.

Thank youuu! :D

You're a leggeendd :P... Amazing. I hope I get to be as good as you! - At least now I know its possible. You can pretty much create any word, into any other :O...

Thanks for the welcome, and I appreciate the help thread you reccomended. Loving it all!

You're awesome!! hehe :]