Request:Ctrl + Alt + F re-opens plugin window - New Shortcut

Is it possible for Ctrl + F to re-open the plugin window of the last plugin used. I think it would be quite useful as when applying effects, such as Drop Shadow, it would be much easier to apply new settings if Ctrl + F, re-opened the plugin window instead of applying the effect with the settings applied before?

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

The advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

People who go that step further and define their own list are usually advanced users of this program and are still able to teach newer users, who normally didn't already changed the shortcuts. You still can say in tutorials for example: "use Sepia (default shortcut Ctrl+Shift+E)"

And I don't think that it would be that hard to code this for the next update.

I like Max's suggestion too, but in this thread Rick has already said no: [link]

Its the last 2 posts.

Although I do like this idea, um, just so you know, Ctrl + Shift + F is Flatten. :?

Oops.. :oops:

How about Ctrl + Alt + F, it doesn't seem to be a short cut, so its possible it could become one.

I'll edit the title.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Ctrl + Alt + [A-Z] often causes problems with international text entry.

Very good point. At work i sometimes have to work with Danish keyboards on US language computers, and the reverse situation. Ash would probably consider that a teaching nightmare.

Like the previous posters I also would have liked one or two shortcuts deferent. But as they say: You can’t make everybody happy all the time.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.