AndrewDavid's Creations- New Fan Art

AndrewDavid

• AndrewDavid changed the title to AndrewDavid˝s Creations .... A New Enterprise

Wow...that's one 'glittering' Enterprise...like a jewel out in space!  <3 :D

• AndrewDavid changed the title to AndrewDavid's Creations- Playing with a new shape

• 6 months later...

Time for a new Enterprise. Credit goes to @MJW for his Height Map Plugins. Learning to use them properly is a challenge as @welshblue has so often demonstrated. Thought I would apply it to my favorite shape. Original was 3000 X 1000 to get the best effect.

Enterprise14-A.png

Reviewing my previous posts this shape has come a long way over the past year. I'm almost tempted to take the old ones down. :)

Edited by AndrewDavid
Refreshed link
  • Like 3

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

• AndrewDavid changed the title to AndrewDavid's Creations- Time for a new Enterprise rendition

Just My 2centeuro.jpg.0d8e19a790c4936826b2fcdf64a27aad.jpg2cent.jpg.77ce2abc19737b990d979f7f445c6b60.jpg    

But I have to agree with WelshBlue. The comparison of the beginnings to current is impressive.

Perhaps you could "date" the older ones to avoid confusion and allow the viewer to see the progression in context.  

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

I agree with everyone above  :LayersMoveLayerUp:   Leave your old pieces posted.

It shows how far you've come as an 'artist' ('arteest').   You'll laugh one day when looking back.  :D

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I only said I was tempted :)

Time to move on to another shape I've built. Reminds me of my childhood when we used to build and paint plastic models. Now we can do it with the tools @Rick Brewster has given us with this excellent app. Credit also goes to the others that have added plugins of course and those that take the time to write tutorials. To @welshblue and @dipstick - I will paint until I die.

xLVa2z.png

• Like 3

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

• AndrewDavid changed the title to AndrewDavid's Creations- Time for some Military Jets

• 1 month later...