What'll it be...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What'll it be...

• Winamp
    • deviantART
    • Car
    • #PaintDotNET (deviantART chat)
    • eCommerce Site
    • Rick's Blog (http://blog.getpaint.net)
    • Cellphone/iPod OS
    • Product Packaging
    • File-Manager

Sorry for the late posting; I was starting the competition last night when the power went half out. 'Tis up, now!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

lol... i demand the the winners be used =]

Or let the ones with web skills compete for the IRL competition. Gives you a chance for extra points for animation and/or sexyness. It ought to be interesting... Perhaps a webdesign competition? I´ll keep it in the back of my head for the time being...

[...] ...Helio?

... Meh.

The main purpose of the rule is to delineate what was created by the entrant and what was not. It should be fairly obvious to any casual viewer of the entry that he did not create the PDN windows from scratch, and of course, there is no reason to state whence they came.

You may state it if you wish - but I think it not mandatory.

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

I like it, but why is it so thin? I mean, sure, lower resolutions like 1024x768 should be supported. Perhaps even 800x600 if your audience is mainly people who live pre 2000, but 640x480? Our 7 inch Portable DVD player has a high resolution than that... In my book it´s like this: Design for 1280x800, build for 1024x786 >.

Look's like an interesting idea to me: Though I think you should still try to keep it professional - just because it's notebook theme, it shouldn't be sloppy, IMO.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

• 3 weeks later...

Crumbs! I'm late again.

I tell you what - voting shall start tomorrow, and the next competition will as well. (That we may not drift off schedule.) The theme shall be the runner-up of the last vote, Cellphone/MP3 Player OS.