Christmas is almost here :)

KyBaCorps

He's a sweet Santa indeed :D.  A tip - if you use the Plugin AA's Assistant when you have completed the image it will look smoother around the edges.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

thanks for the tip Pixey :), i'll have to check that out and sorry Woodsey, I would've replied sooner if I had seen your comment (was looking throughout the day cus I was wondering if people would see, must've stopped sometime before 10pm). first upload to this place btw XD

22 hours ago, KyBaCorps said:

@Pixey i tried out that plugin and it softens up the edges pretty good :). Do you know if there's a plugin to soften all the lines though? Or soften lines based on color perhaps?

It is always a challenge drawing lines - always make sure to have Anti aliasing enabled :AntiAliasingEnabled: and do the lines on their own layers so that you can also soften them with Gaussian Blur as well.  I used this method to make the beard.

hOrcnUc.png

You may want to take a look at this Plugin Splinemaster as well: 

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/27512-trs-splinemaster-v142-a-line-maker-march-72015/ 

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.